Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Reverse Mortgage Fact #7

LOTS of folks I speak with tell me "I don't need any money right now." That;s wonderful, I answer. My next question is "what if you needed a significant sum of money quickly, or if there was an emergency - do you have the funds available?" The tone changes, as most seniors do not have ample assets for retirement. My recommendation is a reverse mortgage line of credit. The tax-free funds are available by simply calling the lender or notifying them by mail. The funds are directly wired within a few business days. Having this line of credit in place can be the emergency fund that people should have (6-12 months of expenses). The line grows about 4% a year, and is due only when the borrower sells the home or passes on. Of course, there is never a monthly payment due.

How much can you qualify for? Visit: www.topflitereverse.com/florian




No comments:

Post a Comment